SMITH VIGEANT ARCHITECTES INC.
Established in Quebec since 1992, SVA is committed to defining an architectural practices expanding beyond traditional limits. Its innovative and sustainable conception approach develops strong and original concepts which answer each project’s specific needs. The firm’s multidisciplinary team is composed of architects, LEED-accredited professionals, designers and technologists. Their combined expertise spans over a large spectrum of projects for the residential, corporate or institutional sectors as well as urban design, northern territories and national parks. Early adopter of sustainable architectural practices in Quebec, the firm is developing its expertise in wood construction and is actively working on exporting its services.
- Awards of Excellence, Ordre des architectes du Québec, Public institutional building, Îles-de-Boucherville National Park Discovery Center, Boucherville
- The American Architecture Prize, AAP (Los Angeles), Winner, Recreational architecture category - Îles-de-Boucherville National Park Discovery Center - Boucherville, Québec
- The American Architecture Prize, AAP (Los Angeles), Silver Prize, Miscellaneous Architecture category - Allez Up Rock Climbing Gym - Montreal
- Durabilys Awards, Green Building Council, Winner, Architectural Creation category - The Centre de découverte du parc national du Mont-Tremblant - Lac Supérieur, Laurentides, Quebec, in collaboration with Martin Roy et associés and Vlan Paysages
- Architecture Awards of Excellence, Ordre des architectes du Québec, Finalist, category Conversion and reuse - Allez Up Rock Climbing Gym - Montreal
- Cecobois Awards of Excellence, Centre d'expertise sur la construction en bois, Winner, Interior Design category - The Centre de découverte du parc national du Mont-Tremblant - Lac Supérieur, Laurentides, Quebec, in collaboration with Martin Roy et associés and Vlan Paysages
Local business (Montreal, Quebec, Canada):
Foreign business (international):
In business since: