Intégral Jean Beaudoin
- Landscape architecture
- Interior design
- Urban design
Integral Jean Beaudoin is a studio dedicated to the design of permanent and ephemeral spaces defined with urban design, architecture, lightscapes and signposting. The studio has worked on several architectural and urban design projects for various public and institutional clients. From time to time, it also participates in designs of residential and corporate projects. 25 projects have won awards at national and international level in all disciplines of design.
Ville de Montréal Awards
- 2016 Sainte-Cath Works Design Competition, Finalist – To minimize the impact of the public works on Sainte-Catherine Street West - Montreal
- 2014 Light Therapy Competition, Partenariat du Quartier des spectacles, Finalist - Danse à 10 (9+1) - Montreal, in collaboration with Novalux
- 2011 Light Therapy Competition, Partenariat du Quartier des spectacles, Winner - Nuage de givre - Montréal, in collaboration with Novalux
- 2011 Light Therapy Competition , Partenariat du Quartier des spectacles, Finalist - L'écrivain - Montréal, in collaboration with Novalux
- The Ordre des architectes du Québec Awards of Excellence in architecture, Winner, Commercial and industrial buildings category - Bleu et Persillé Fromagerie de Quartier - Montréal
- Lord Stanley’s Gift Monument Design Competition, Monument Mémorial Lord Stanley inc. (MMLSI), Finalist, in collaboration with Novalux, Ottawa
- Winner of the Architectural Contest launched by the OAQ - Ordre des Architectes du Québec headoffice development - Montréal
- Asia Pacific Interior Design Awards for Elite, Winner - Concordia University signage - Montréal, in collaboration with Huma design.
- Awards of Excellence, Candian Society of Landscape Architects, National Honour - Les promenades urbaines - Montréal, in collaboration with Ruedi B
- Typography annual Award, Communication Arts, Winner - La Fabrique 125 - Montréal, in collaboration wih Huma design.
- Signage National Competition, Borough of Montreal-East, Winner - Portals of the City of Montreal-East : 8 signs installed at access points of the city
Local business (Montreal, Quebec, Canada):
Foreign business (international):
In business since: