Design par Judith Portier
- Graphic design
- Event design
- Experience design
- Exhibition design
- Object design
Design par Judith Portier is an environmental design studio that aims at building temporary and durable spaces to create unifying places and to share content. Services offered include: artistic direction, planning of event sites, kiosks and temporary spaces design, exhibition and information design, installations in public places and commercial development. The firm designs, produces and installs objects, furniture and larger constructions. The interaction between space and its users is at the heart of the studio's approach.
Ville de Montréal Awards
- Montreal Public Librairies - 2016-2017 Call for projects to raise awareness among Montrealers about architecture and design, Ville de Montréal’s Bureau du design, Winner - Hochelaga library in Mercier–Hochelaga-Maisonneuve : A book on your head
- Montreal Public Librairies - 2016-2017 Call for projects to raise awareness among Montrealers about architecture and design, Ville de Montréal’s Bureau du design, Winner - Verdun and Nun’s Island Library in Verdun : Your library at the beach!
- Autralia's Annual Good Design Awards, Good Design Australia (an International design promotion organisation), Award best in Category, Architecture design : Urban Design and Public Spaces category - Igloo Fest - Montreal
- Prix Numix, Fonds des Médias du Canada, Finaliste - Devil's Toy
- Prix ESTim, Chambre de Commerce de l'est de Montréal, Finaliste dans les catégories "Art et Culture" et "Entreprise de services ou de distribution, 10 millions et moins"
- Grand Prix du Design, Agence PID, catégorie Exposition temporaire - Installation interactive Rouli-Roulant Remix - Montréal
Local business (Montreal, Quebec, Canada):
Foreign business (international):
In business since: