Claude Cormier + Associés Inc.
- Landscape architecture
- Urban design
Claude Cormier + Associés inc. is an internationally recognized practice that extends far beyond the conventional realm of traditional landscape design to forge bridges between urban design, public art, and architecture. The projects of Claude Cormier + Associés inc. are likewise anything but conventional, celebrating the artificial and surreptitiously altering reality with the surreal. The team work is distinguished not only for its inventiveness – but also its tenacious optimism in the power of design. Over the year, the firm had received 74 recognition and awards.
- Durabilys Awards, Conseil du bâtiment durable du Canada-Québec, Winner, New development and major renovation LEED category - Center for sustainable development and Parc Hydro-Québec - Montreal, in collaboration with Menkes Shooner Dagenais Letourneux Architectes
- The Excellence on the Waterfront Awards Program, The Waterfront Centre (Toronto), Project Honor Award, Parks/Walkway/Recreational Project category - Sugar Beach - Toronto
- Urban Design Awards, Ville de Toronto, Certificate of Merit, Small Open Spaces category - Four Seasons Hotel & Residences - Toronto
- Académie Royale des Arts du Canada, Honorary member, Association des architectes paysagistes du Canada, Regional Citation, Design category - Clock Tower Beach - Montreal
- AZ Awards, AZURE magazine, Finalist for the best design in landscape architecture - Four Seasons Hotel and Residences - Toronto
Local business (Montreal, Quebec, Canada):
In business since: